As the Marketing Director for Doobie Nights, a unique experiential dispensary in Santa Rosa, I led and managed all aspects of digital and in-store marketing for the store, building a solid community that has resulted in steady growth in loyalty subscribers, website traffic, and social engagement on all platforms from the ground up.
- Created social media strategy and content that resulted in engagement rates of 5%+
- Customer and vendor communications across multiple touchpoints, growing our loyalty membership to almost 15,000.
- Led a website redesign project as creative director and project manager, working with the development team and authoring or editing all website copy. This project improved SEO performance and increased traffic to over 10k monthly followers, with consistently growing traffic and conversions.
- Led event planning and production for many successful in-store and offsite industry events, strengthening our brand’s visibility and reputation in the community and increasing sales volume at the store during events.
- Created in-store signage and product merchandising displays that showcased our products and specials for consistent sell-thru.
- Led marketing strategy and operations, including managing advertising and vendor relationships. Built a Partner Marketing Deck and tracked vendor sponsored in-store activations, bringing in thousands of additional annual revenue by selling in-store ad space to our brand partners.