When attempting to navigate strange foreign landscapes, it helps to have a guide who’s been there before. One who takes the time to understand where you want to go and the best way to get you there, personalized to your travel plans…
In the realms of digital marketing, social media content, graphic design, event promotion, project management or just getting your virtual bits & bytes in order, I can be your tour guide!
Hi, I’m Megan Prusynski, but my friends just call me Pru. I have been obsessed with both art and the internet since my youthful days of coloring books and floppy disks that were actually floppy. With a background (and a BFA) in graphic and web design, and a career that has led me hopping around between social media management, content creation, digital marketing and event promotion, I may be just the right mix of creative and nerd to help organize your digital life, strategize how to best market your business, and get you up and running on the web and social media.
I’m especially interested in working with small businesses, artists and self-employed folk like me, especially those focused on creating a more sustainable, just, compassionate, healthy, equitable, interconnected and FUN world for all of us. Let’s get organized, then let’s get creative!
Before we begin our journey, let’s look at the map. Here’s an idea of what I can offer:
- Is your digital life a bit of a mess? Overwhelmed with getting your business online and active on social media? I can help you get things organized and consult you on marketing strategy, recommend services and share tips for creating effective social media content, or help develop your brand and online presence as your Digital Marketing Consultant.
- Need help dialing in your company’s branding or the look & feel for your website? Let me help with creating social media graphics, organizing website projects or laying out your next email newsletter or printed publication as your Graphic Designer.
- Having trouble communicating exactly what it is you do and creating content that effectively turns leads into happy customers and clients? I can help write or edit copy, brainstorm content ideas, and write up guidelines, blog posts, taglines and more as your Creative Writer & Copy Editor.
- Is managing the day to day of your social media accounts just a bit too much? Struggling with coming up with creative content and responding to the seemingly endless stream of notifications? I’d love to help solidify strategy, create and schedule content, organize digital assets and get you started with advertising on social media as your Social Media Manager.
- Are you throwing a party, organizing a conference, or promoting a festival? With a few years of doing just about every aspect of event marketing and promotion under my belt, I’d love to help you attract attendees and sell tickets as your Event Marketer & Promoter.
- I’ve dabbled in these and many other creative avenues over the years, so please feel free to reach out if none of these quite fit what you’re looking for. If I can’t help, I may be able to point you in the direction of someone who can!
Sound like just what you’re looking for? Let’s take the next step…
If I can help organize your digital life or the online and social media presence of your business in any of these ways, and you’re ready to level up your marketing with the help of an experienced guide who can walk you through the process and even learn to do it yourself if you like, it sounds like we may make a great team! Send me an email at email@example.com or fill out the Contact Form to get more information or request an estimate for your project.
Need a bit more convincing?
Check out some of my projects in the work section, or see more design work on Dribbble, peruse the Lucidity Festivals or Enchanted Forest Gathering Facebook or Instagram (LF, EFG) accounts to see the content I create, or read some of my writing on my own blog here on this site, or my author archives on the Lucidity or Enchanted Forest blogs. You can also check out my resume or peruse my profile on LinkedIn.